§ 1 Description of the Ordering Process and Conclusion of Contract
(1) The description of our products is a non-binding invitation to order through our online shop. By clicking the relevant button below each product, you are placing the selected products “into the shopping cart”. If you click the button “to the shopping cart”, the products selected by you will be displayed. In this area you can vary the product quantity or remove items from the shopping cart.
(2) Continue with the button “Continue to place order”.
a. Here you can create a “New Customer Account”. If you do, your customer data will be stored in our customer database. This will simplify the ordering process for your next order because you do not need to reenter all necessary data for processing your order.
b. If you would rather “Order without registration”, that is, of course, possible.
c. If you are already registered by having created a customer account with your last order, you can log in by entering your email address and your password into the relevant field after clicking the “sign in” field.
(3) Your order, which you activate by clicking the button “order under obligation to pay”, represents a binding offer to us. After sending us the order, you will receive an email from us in which we confirm the receipt of your order and in which the details of your order are listed again. This email confirms the contract and also represents our acceptance of your offer.
§ 2 Payment Methods and Payment Conditions
(1) For deliveries within Germany you have the following payment methods available to you: Prepayment via remittance, PayPal, COD (plus 3 Euro fee), SEPA debit, and invoice (only with your second order).
For deliveries outside Germany you have the following payment methods available to you:Prepayment via remittance, PayPal and invoice (only with your second order)
(2) Our banking connection:
IBAN: DE58 2904 0090 0316 9240 00
(3) Prepayment: Your order will be processed as soon as your payment has been received. Depending on the credit institution, it can take two to four working days before we receive your payment. After sending you our order confirmation, we will hold the goods ordered by you until receipt of your payment (maximally for ten working days). If you return one or several items, the relevant value of the goods will be credited to the bank account which you used for payment.
(4) PayPal: If you select PayPal as your payment method, you will be redirected to PayPal at the end of your order. If you already have a PayPal account, you can log in with your username and conclude the payment. If you are new to PayPal, you can register as a guest or open a PayPal account and then confirm payment. The invoice amount will be debited directly to your PayPal customer account. As soon as your payment posts to our account, usually within a few minutes, your order will be processed immediately. If you return one or several items, the relevant value of the goods will be credited back to your PayPal account.
(5) COD: You pay for the goods upon receipt to the DHL carrier. When paying by cash on delivery, a fee of 3 Euros is charged regardless of the order value. In case of a return, we will credit the relevant amount (less the already paid COD delivery fee) within 2-4 working days to the bank account you listed on the return slip.
(6) SEPA Debit: You can authorize a SEPA debit. It authorizes us to debit the invoice amount to the listed account. We will cash the debit ten days after invoice date. The pre-notification period is shortened by one day. It will be sent via email together with the order confirmation. You agree to make sure funds are available to cover the debit. Costs that occur because of non-redemption or chargeback are at your expense, as long as we did not cause the non-redemption or chargeback.
(7) Invoice: Purchase via invoice is possible with your second order. In this case, you will receive an invoice with necessary information together with your products. Should you return one or more items, the relevant product value will be credited back to the bank account from which you made the payment.
§ 3 Prices and Shipping Costs
(1) The purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) Shipping costs are not included in the total prices.
(3) Within Germany there will be no shipping charges on orders of at least 80 Euro. On orders below 80 Euro the shipping charge is 5 Euro.
(4) Orders from outside Germany we ship free of charge from an order value of 100 Euro. For orders under 100 Euro we charge 10 Euro shipping fees. Please note that on orders from non-EU countries, customs duty, value-added tax and customs clearance charges may be due in addition to the invoice for goods and shipping costs.
§ 4 Delivery Conditions
(1) Deliveries are made within Germany and to the following countries: Andorra, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, United Kingdom, United States, Cyprus.
Shipment is made quickly and securely by our transportation provider DHL. All orders received by us weekdays by 2:00 p.m., are processed by us immediately and handed over to DHL the same day. Please note that for prepaid orders we will await receipt of payment before we ship.
(2) Unless noted otherwise in the product description, delivery within Germany is made within 1 -2 days, and within 5 – 7 days for shipments to other countries. Please note that no deliveries are made on Sundays and holidays.
§ 5 Liability for Defects
The legally mandated liability for defects applies.
§ 6 Complaints
In case of complaints, please contact us promptly at any time via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +49 (0)40 8060 6924 0 with a brief description of your case. On working days we will respond within 24 hours with all information and assistance.