§ 1 Description of the ordering process and conclusion of the contract
(1) With the presentation of our products we would like to invite you without obligation to order in our online shop. By clicking on the corresponding button below each product, you place the products you have selected "in the shopping basket". If you follow the button "To the shopping cart", the products you have placed in the shopping cart will be displayed. In this area you can vary the quantity of the products or remove them from the shopping basket.
(2) Follow the button "Continue to order".
a. Here you can "Create a new customer account". In this case your customer data will be saved in our customer database. The ordering process will then be more convenient for your next order, as you will not have to re-enter all the data necessary for processing the order.
b. If you prefer to "Order without registration", this is of course also possible.
c. If you are already registered with us and have set up a customer account with your last order, you can log in again after entering your e-mail address and password in the corresponding fields by clicking on the "Log in" field.
(3) Your order, which you trigger by clicking the "Order subject to payment" button, then constitutes a binding offer to us. After sending the order, you will receive an e-mail from us confirming receipt of the order and listing the details of your order once again. This confirms the contract and at the same time constitutes acceptance of your offer.
§ 2 Payment options and terms of payment
(1) For deliveries within Germany, you have the following payment options: Prepayment by bank transfer, PayPal, cash on delivery (plus 3 Euro fee), SEPA direct debit and invoice (only from the 2nd order). For deliveries abroad you have the following payment options: Prepayment by bank transfer, PayPal, and invoice (only from the 2nd order).
(2) Our bank details are
IBAN: DE58 2904 0090 0316 9240 00
(3) Prepayment: Your order will be processed as soon as we have received your payment. Depending on the credit institution, it may take between two to four working days for us to receive your payment. The goods you have ordered will be reserved for you from the time we send the order confirmation until we receive your payment (but no longer than ten working days). If you return one or more items, the corresponding value of the goods will be credited back to the bank account from which you transferred the money.
(4) PayPal: If you choose the payment method PayPal, you will be redirected directly to PayPal at the end of the ordering process. If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in there with your user data and make the payment. If you are new to PayPal, you can log in as a guest or open a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. The invoice amount will be debited directly from your PayPal customer account. As soon as we receive the payment, usually within a few minutes, your order will be processed immediately. If you return one or more items, the corresponding value of goods will be credited back to your PayPal account.
(5) Cash on delivery: You pay the goods to our shipping service provider DHL upon receipt. When paying cash on delivery, a fee of 3 euros will be charged regardless of the order value. In the event of a return, we will transfer the resulting credit (minus the COD fee already incurred) to the bank account specified by you within approx. 2-4 working days.
(6) SEPA direct debit: You can issue us with a SEPA direct debit mandate. By doing so, you authorise us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a SEPA mandate. The direct debit will be collected ten days after the invoice date. The period for prior information (prenotification) is reduced to one day. This will be sent by e-mail with the order confirmation. You guarantee to ensure that the account is covered. Costs incurred due to non-payment or reversal of the direct debit shall be borne by you as long as the non-payment or reversal was not caused by us.
(7) Invoice: Purchase on account is only possible from the second order. In this case, you will receive an invoice with the required information together with the products. If you return one or more items, the corresponding value of the goods will be credited back to the bank account from which you transferred.
§ 3 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract, unless otherwise agreed.
(2) Shipping costs are not included in the total prices.
(3) Within Germany, we ship free of shipping costs from an order value of 50 euros. For orders under 50 euros, we charge 5 euros shipping costs.
(4) For orders from other European countries we ship free of charge from an order value of 150 euros. For orders under 150 euros we charge a shipping fee of 10 euros. For orders from non-European countries we ship free of charge from an order value of 200 euros. For orders under 250 euros we charge 20 euros shipping costs. Please note that for deliveries to countries outside the EU, customs duties, VAT and customs clearance costs may be added to the invoice amount and shipping costs. Please check with your local customs office.
§ 4 Terms of delivery
(1) Delivery is made within Germany and to the following countries: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Shipping is fast and secure with our shipping service provider DHL. All orders received by us by 2 pm on weekdays are processed by us immediately and handed over to DHL on the same day. Please note that when paying in advance, we wait for receipt of payment before we ship.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in the item description, the goods will be delivered within 1 - 2 days in Germany and within 5 - 7 days for deliveries abroad. Please note that no delivery will be made on Sundays and public holidays.
§ 5 Liability for defects
The statutory liability for defects applies.
§ 6 Complaints
In the event of a complaint, please contact us at any time by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +49 (0)40 8060 6924 0 with a brief description of your case. On working days we will reply within 24 hours with all information and assistance.